A lightweight, water-resistant trench coat. Custom made-to-measure for every client. Total make time is 3-6 weeks.
To ensure originality and authenticity, every trench coat is hand-signed by the Installation artist in UV ink on the interior breast pocket.
Shown here in 'Alchemy.'
Available linings: 'The Unresolved Chord;' 'Alchemy;' 'The Wall'.
After placing your order, you will be contacted by a Dress Abstract concierge to ask your lining choice and to confirm your measurements.
- Wide notch lapel
- Double-breasted button closure
- Faux button flap closure front pockets
- Adjustable buckle closure cuffs
- Adjustable and removable tonal belt
- Padded shoulders and epaulets
- Storm flaps
- Back vent
- Custom made-to-measure for every client
Fabric & Care
- Lightweight, Water Resistant
- Shell: 95% cotton / 5% polyester
- Lining: silky faille
- Dry clean only
Made in Washington, D.C., USA.
ABOUT THE PAINTINGS INCORPORATED INTO THIS PIECE:
"Alchemy is an abstract piece about the change of darkness to light, lead to gold, the processes that power us through the transitions of our lives. The painting belongs with a collector in New York City, USA."