Masks on a mission
At Dress Abstract, we have been making thousands of masks to support healthcare workers and first responders around the United States since March, intentionally making masks out of art-printed-fabrics in order to uplift those on the front lines of the pandemic.
Now, you too can bulk order our custom masks for your institution.
- 4-way stretch 92/8 Polyblend fabric for comfort and stretch around the face, with comfortable elastic bands.
- Designed to be worn as both a standard mask, directly over the face, or over N95 masks. Wearing a cover over an n95 masks has been proven to your N95 mask extend the life of the filter.
- Face mask (2 layers 100% Cotton)
- Handmade in the USA.
- Designed to follow the natural curves of the face.
- Made with 2 layers of 100% cotton (4 pieces of fabric) – the second layer can be used as a filter pocket.
- Adjustable, Reusable and Eco-Friendly.
- Machine Washable
At Dress Abstract, our expertise is translating the texture and essence of art from canvas to clothing, because after all, clothing is just another canvas.