Premium Socks, "The Wall" (limited production)
Premium socks designed for both fashion and function. The vibrant patterns are layered and hand-pressed into the fibers in Brooklyn, NY -- no two pairs are exactly alike.
- Double-twist, double-combed cotton yards for comfort and durability
- Midfoot compression support for superior fit and cushioning
- Full internal cuff rib with contoured heel to prevent slipping and sliding
- Reinforced stitching on toe and heel to prevent wear and tear
- Material processing reduces shrinkage and provides additional stretch
- 62% polyester / 21% nylon / 15% cotton / 2% spandex
- Shoe sizes 7-12
- Made in New York, USA
- Machine washable
This product is part of Installation I, featuring the works of Nima Veiseh, a contemporary painter based in Washington DC.
ABOUT THE PAINTING INCORPORATED INTO THIS PIECE:"The Wall is a study about the bricks and layers of life that come together to create a full picture. Walls are too often thought of as negative, whereas they are, more often than not, a sign of strength, stability and cleverness. The original painting belongs to a collector in Washington, D.C."