Premium Socks, "The Jungle" (limited production)
Premium socks designed for both fashion and function. The vibrant patterns are layered and hand-pressed into the fibers in Brooklyn, NY -- no two pairs are exactly alike.
- Double-twist, double-combed cotton yards for comfort and durability
- Midfoot compression support for superior fit and cushioning
- Full internal cuff rib with contoured heel to prevent slipping and sliding
- Reinforced stitching on toe and heel to prevent wear and tear
- Material processing reduces shrinkage and provides additional stretch
- 62% polyester / 21% nylon / 15% cotton / 2% spandex
- Shoe sizes 7-12
- Made in New York, USA
- Machine washable
This product is part of Installation I, featuring the works of Nima Veiseh, a contemporary painter based in Washington DC.
ABOUT THE PAINTING INCORPORATED INTO THIS PIECE:"We are the kings and queens of our own jungles. The gorilla sees the sun cut through the tree tops, and blends life from its pure greens down to the forest floor where ants and apes alike are all a part of the layered circle of life — a never ending cycle of carbon, water, dirt and air. We are all animals in our own jungles, whether jungles of trees or concrete, and we all fight to survive and thrive. The painting is currently on exhibit in New York City, USA."